Progression and Higher Education
Careers and Progression Support
As part of the sixth form tutorial curriculum, students are given a wide range of opportunities to explore careers and the labour market. These include:
- Presentations on a variety of career pathways
- Talks from apprenticeship providers
- Tutorials on the labour market
- Talks on personal branding
- CV and interview workshops
- Guidance on how to get the best out of careers and work experience whilst at university
Each Year 12 student will complete one week of work experience in May of their first year.
Every sixth form student also receives an annual 1-2-1 careers guidance interview with Mr. Gerry Stoneouse, Careers Advisor.
Love one another, as I have loved you